Formerly known as the Auditorium, the East workshop is the largest room at Aileron and works well for medium to large groups and events.
We strive to be inclusive of your needs when using the Aileron campus. A beverage station is included in your room. Food may be purchased through our caterer after you book your reservation.
The East Workshop can be set-up in a U-Shape, or Team Style. Maximum capacity is 100.
What's Included:Computer ProjectorConference PhoneMobile WhiteboardFlip Charts (2)MicrophoneWireless Connection (Microsoft and Apple Air Play available)HDMI and VGA Cables
For reservations of 50 people or more, please submit a request so we can discover your needs and how we might be able to help.
1. Find the available calendar day you want and click to select the desired time:
2. Once selected (selection shown in green), click the blue "Add to Cart" button on the bottom right side of the screen:
3. Your half day selection is now in your cart, ready for checkout:
Note: The system sees each half day as a separate product, so you must add each half separately to your cart.
1. Follow the same process in place for reserving a half day.
2. After you have the first half of the day in your cart, go back to the calendar date on the product page and select the second half of the day (be sure it is for the same calendar day):
3. Add the second half of the day to your cart.
4. With both half days in your cart, you are ready to complete the checkout process.
Note: Your selected times will not be reserved and show as unavailable on the product calendar until you complete your purchase.
If you have any questions about your reservation, please call us at (937) 669-6500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like breakfast or lunch for your meeting, you can have food delivered to campus by our preferred caterer, Amber Rose, by clicking here.
Food can also be delivered to the front desk by some local restaurants. Click here for more information!